Margaret Kent has been an attorney 20 years, focusing on law and international taxation, having a wealth of diverse responsibilities.
- Structured the termination of the $2 billion per year aid from Russia to Cuba
- Participated in an earnings & profits study of a large U.S. multinational corporation having two-tier operations in Venezuela
- Structured U.S. business operations of a Brazilian manufacturer to avoid effectively-connected status.
- Structured transfer pricing in Latin American countries: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Venezuela
- Defended clients in response to IRS information documents requests and prepared protests
- Brought EEOC claims
- Challenged assets protection structures for spouses in divorce actions
- Handled probate and probate litigation.
- Structured and negotiated prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Litigated spoliation of evidence matters
- Professor of Psychology and Dean, Independent Institute of Russian Entrepreneurship, Moscow
- High school teacher - six years
- Litigated tax malpractice claims
- Represented exporters seeking tax incentive claims
- U.N. Consultant
- Barry University, B.A.
- Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, M.A.
- University of Miami, J.D.
- Florida bar
- U.S. District court
- How to Marry the Man of Your Choice, Warner Books (author)
- Corporate Business Taxation Monthly, CCH (co-editor)
- International Mergers and Acquisitions, Wiley (co-editor)
- TV - 143 shows
- Radio - 101 shows